Thursday, October 28, 2021

When I am proud I'm good with no physical anger in private, they get hysterical and obnoxious and seem "brainless" and think what shit are we here for?  Well, it might have been a valid point.

I can't stand when they give me punishment for feeling upset at what others did simply for an extended period of focus and reason.

Also, sometimes I forget it's okay when I'm listening to them and when I think for people to stop they don't.

I guess this is important, after all, though it is really bad to do to anyone.  That really gets in my way, should I report this?  It's like when I went to the mental hospital, the police already damn know and don't care.  My old violin teacher from Poland talked to friends/family on the phone, and they said it is so dangerous in the middle of German and run by Muslims that it's so dangerous the police won't come to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.