Thursday, October 28, 2021

Apparently, the Black people of East Cleveland, Ohio went crazy, and supposedly a Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with is often having trouble, since becoming underground famous over me, holding in thoughts from inappropriately stimulating her, like it was done on purpose ... but anyway, the people monitoring me in private joined in.

The were really nasty, saying I should be killed in inhuman ways and reiterating she was the one who said I made her want to commit suicide.

Supposedly, someone who knows her was super angry and acted like I would hate to have to have a kid attached to me, which is also a low and dirty thing to tamper with like that and say and act like an animal testing me about.  They slammed right at me.  It probably is what she said or, like everyone, had to chose from something like a multiple choice, provided by people involved manipulating my life.

They might have gotten overexcited and started talking to me in new known ways.

I think it's people getting overly involved in my life, made boring and uneventful by them in crucial ways, that made them want to dish this out, like, as things settle, it's time to stir something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.