Thursday, October 28, 2021

Because I lived in stupid Orlando and I had a thought, the people monitoring me in private said that means I'm guilty.  I was upset they were acting like someone had to say something and I was stupid not to believe it and it seemed like the person would just copy and say the same thing.  They acted quite obnoxious like a Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with was really mean and so I posted it but maybe not, it was off the limb.  I didn't say it, but I'm saying now it looks like they needed it.

The cars said she already forgot about me and went on to someone else, like I did something.  This is very traumatic to me, to find it's true.  I think it will be denied in how things go, but it may be true.  She supposedly was set with me.  Whatever it was didn't bother me, but it was a laugh she was so promising and it was over, along with taking things socially in return for ever talking and "tempting" me.

That annoying noise in my house they may have made like maybe an English-Australian lady seem like she's saying something to me all day and for a long timespan kept saying I couldn't meet that lady, probably a message from that lady.

It seems like the lady had to do this, but I am not sure.

These people monitoring my life are really bad, too bad if you can't believe it, joking about not having the "relationship" with the Late Baby Boomer European lady now like I did something and it's "inconvenient."

It seems like they're fine now they made me mad and give me something else to worry about and when they get too old and die they actually forget about me, when their older parental generation doesn't leave them hanging and everyone venerates them and many work in private with their feelings to develop for the world, unless they're socially naked and getting "sex" but in a convenient way etc.

Well, apparently, they want to distract you from what I just said and are trying to test me to say I'm something stupid and annoying etc. like shit in a way.  That's also what the lady supposedly said after I was upset about the other older person. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.