Wednesday, November 3, 2021

They just come here to pick at stupid things like at least they didn't kill me.

They have nothing to offer as a person, just saying I need to be monitored like something is wrong with me when I got good grades and behavior.  Really!  They think all these good things I hoped for I don't deserve.  They ruined my life.  They hate I exist.

This is going too far, I can't ever post it all, at least not all the details.

They think I did something and said they  ruined the lady, now.  People just can't stop picking at her, and it's over for me for a pathetic reason.  It's like I'm selfish, but I'm accomplished.  I'm a nice, good person.  People make up shit to ruin my day, every day..

People can't find a solution for my life, like I'm punished, when I also haven't done anything wrong.  I'm stuck in a group home without enough food or money..  I can't eat what I like.  I've been trying to go for a job, but some say to do it and some get angry and say not to, like relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.