Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Things are considered my fault if brought up by others around me.  I just try to fix my feeling bad, and they say that means "doing something" for me.

There's a new thing, in case you didn't notice, that, if anything is a little weird and disagreeable, now it's over for me.  It's because now I'm in Ohio and not Orlando, but to me it doesn't mean anything.  I think this, saying where you live determines if you can feel accomplished/satisfactory or well off etc. in different situations, seems to remind me of things as the result of some Baby Boomer "trash" and how they ruined it for the good people of Generation XY and thought good people were actually worse than bad people.

I'm being pretty even keel, but they just tend to beat me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.