Saturday, October 23, 2021

They won't stop saying/doing mean things just because I posted about this critically traumatic experience.

So many good and intellectual people are so nice to me.  Why this?  What's the excuse?  This is so nasty.  I didn't do anything.  Nothing matters when it's about me.  They think I've lived my life.  No, I've been trapped by their nonchalant, apathetic, lackadaisical, and indirect nature of getting things done and being honest, lying like I was to go on with my life without them messing it up.

They think they have a VIP to do whatever they want if they're pissed off and say it's more or calculated punishment from something else they didn't like I did a long time ago.

Other people's lives are supposed to get better, but my efforts are pushed aside, like nothing's wrong, according to some people.  Well, I don't have to work this out, as it's a problem.  Still, I am faced with adversity.  My relationship with this lady gets worse, and this really freaks me out, disgusts me, and grosses me out, you know whoever all contributed or their claim it doesn't matter, from the bad people.  How can one be cool with this?  Is this what I get attention for?  To let bad people enter and influence my life?

I shouldn't have to live under their blase scrutiny.  Other people don't.

How is this going to be faced?  I didn't do anything to deserve this inconvenience.

I wonder if the lady is upset in general because I don't acknowledge and I turn away things people say to and do to me.  I don't think most normal people, including her, would be.  Supposedly, she doesn't do "that part."  So, let's move on, in that respect, and see who did.  She probably feels "safe," though, if I accept something like this and can't take the blame.

Well, it seems nothing matters to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.