Saturday, October 23, 2021

It's like, in the end, I'm pushed away from her and she gets things as a relief from me and in ways takes what was mine.  She doesn't have to keep promises amid all her limelight, and I get teased if I have problems because I have a "relationship" with her, anyway, like I don't matter.

No one is a help.  I'm pretty frustrated.

I'm supposed to look for the silver lining by myself and get just trash as messages.

Why is this man such a big deal? like in a way that ruins my life and is teased it's when they feel I did something they didn't like, even though I wasn't really bad and was probably private.  It was pretty retarded, too.  It shouldn't be a problem.  I don't know why any excuse like this would be acceptable to snap like I'm a mad animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.