Thursday, October 14, 2021

I keep waking up to people panicking, sometimes, that a Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a relationship with has a problem and like it's collectively my fault and will affect my happiness, like, all the time.  They're looking for excitement.  They think this is necessary, in fact, but in this case seem rather pathetic.  Older people seem able to function despite all odds, while younger people struggle, today.  So, I'm wondering "what all the fuss is about."  Supposedly, people ganged up on her and inappropriately stimulated her, because her situation she got underground famous over me and they think someone else will do it worse if they don't, but that's just who they are and everyone keeps doing things like this. They are blaming me for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.