Friday, November 12, 2021

The people monitoring me in private think I meant something bad and hurtful and mean against a Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with.  I didn't.  People have been acting like everything is her fault, so it just finally became a critical problem.

They made it so I couldn't check myself and hurt me and of course the blame was going to her.  I caught something when I still lived in Orlando where it seems like I thought it was her but didn't mean it.  It doesn't "go away..."


Now, the people monitoring me in private think they're all drama like they're everything and all that and I deal with their "trash."

I also see that these things are said not to matter but later are said to be true and not just wandering thoughts.

I seem to be avalanching from some people, too.

They keep acting like my old choir director / organ teacher is saying my dad's youngest sister's daughter's oldest son is being rubbed into me in a bad way and saying I'm nothing.  Perverted, too, huh?  They ruined my body, in ways, doing this.  I was attacked with people using her, too, and she knows I was thinking something jokingly, though I didn't tell her.  She did things, too, eventually.  I honestly don't remember the order.

Other things are also going on...  Like, I showed physical signs of anger in some proximity to the Late Baby Boomer European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with, and supposedly it's over, for me, sometimes like she didn't want me, anyway, but because of this.  It's like I'm no longer permitted to have the "relationship."  I was made fun of like "a hoot and a holler" that my age is not in sync in "sex" with her because it's only for Late Baby Boomers, and the younger people are all either too old to be their kids or too young to be their kids.

Who knows what else has gone on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.