Tuesday, October 26, 2021

You know, the people monitoring me in private haven't commented on why the squeaks coming from the fire alarm in the living area of the group home, from running out of batteries, almost always sounds like a maybe English-Australian lady trying to displace my "relationship" I'm supposedly supposed to have with a Late Baby Boomer European lady.  Isn't that a little corny?  I mean, I know they seem to speak with how the page loads on the internet and with other noises and they set me off if I try to avert it.  It's like England dumped their "trash" on me.  They think I'm in a subdued stupor over them like this, but they "need to think again."  They keep thinking all Irish are bad except that they're close to them and not Germany.  What "idiots."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is an emergency, please sign off and dial 911.